Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Soco...

I didn't have any ultrasound pictures of the babies this week so I figured I'd post some pictures of my other baby girl SoCo.



This first picture is how Soco like's to lay on us when we are on the couch watching TV.



This here is when I was going through our jacket closet and trying to get organized. Soco's spot, a lot of times, are the arms of the couches. The jackets and sweatshirts did not stop her from laying in her spot.


While I was cleaning I found a little bandana type thing I made a few easters ago. No she was not happy about wearing this again.



Ahhhhh. This is my pregnancy pillow that I use to try to get a good night sleep. As you can see SoCo loves it too. I had just gotten up to use the bathroom and she swooped right in and took my spot. And yes she can fall asleep that fast.

For anyone that has met SoCo at our house might understand what this picture is. When SoCo greats anyone she is familar with she needs to have socks in her mouth. Majority of the time the socks are clean ones. :-) This picture here she has about 3-4 socks stuffed in her mouth. Most nights she needs to have at least one sock in her mouth as she goes to sleep.



Well those are some recent pictures of our little girl Soco. As excited as I am to welcome the babies into our lives I can't wait until SoCo gets to meet them too. She's very protective of me right now. She was always a barker but now we have noticed she barks even more at people. She even barked at Mike when he got home late one night as he was walking up the stairs. I don't think she knows she's a small dog.
Have a great day everyone!!











No comments:

Post a Comment