Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Twins!!!


I added arrows to show where the two sacs are. We still have to say our prayers that we can see two amazing heartbeats next week. Although seeing them next week would be very early. But I wasn't expecting to find out how many today. We are just thrilled. This has been an amazing week. We are pregnant with TWINS and the Philadelphia Phillies are the WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Also, my Dr. today said my due date is July 3. This would be 40 weeks. He was going by my transfer date but I'm going to keep it at July 1st for now which is going by my retrieval and fertilization date. But now that we are having twins they will most likely make their way into the world early to mid June. Yes, right around when the Flyers will hopefully be on their way to winning the Stanely Cup. :-) And no we will NOT name this kid if it's a boy, Stanley. haha.

Update: I got my numbers back from today's bloodword and our HCG number is now at 3975.

I went to a website about HCG numbers i found the following:

HcG or human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone produced by the placenta shortly after implantation. The hCG hormone will begin to rise and should increase normally every 48-72 hours for the next several weeks. In a normal pregnancy it increases by at least 60% every 2 days.

So after using the calulator that this website has my 2-day HCG rise was 92 %!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! That's amazing!!! Better start stocking up on diapers lol

    ReplyDelete