Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Embies!!



Well here they are....our little embryo's. These are the two little ones that were implanted on October 11th. Mike and I did get to see them before they were put in and they had grown even more then what this picture shows. Modern medicine is really amazing. I guess you can even call this their 1st picture.

As far as how i'm feeling, I'm doing ok. While watching the phillies game last night I started to feel sick but I think it was more of the cheesesteak i had for dinner then any type of "morning sickness" (m/s). Mike was also not feeling well after eating. I did have some high cramps which i felt were more indigestion pains then anything. I also did get a little sick. I will admit at first I thought I was actually getting m/s and this did make me happy. But i really believe it had more to do with dinner. I learned my lesson and I won't eat anything that I feel before eating is not right. I won't eat it just to eat it. I'll make something else. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment