Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week 12 Ultrasound

The appointment today went great. They got so much bigger and they both were moving around so much. He did show us a quick 3D version but no picture. That was very cool to see. Mike was able to make features out more then i was but I just can't explain how cool it was to see the 3d version. On the 2d version we did get to see the spin and the face of the one baby. It was a little freaky because it looked like a skull was looking at ya but it was the cutest skull. :-) They are measuring a day apart and are measuring bigger then what was expected. So they are growing very well. All this holiday party food I've been having is paying off. haha.

So overall it was an great appointment but it was also sad becuase it was the last time I was going to be seeing this Dr. for this pregnancy. I meet with my regular Dr. on Dec. 29th. I like this Dr. as well but got very use to the nurses as well where I have been. But i'm sure things will be great. As long at the babies are healthy that's all that matters.

Here are the pictures from today. I scanned them in upside down and I forgot to flip them. But the one you can see the profile again.



1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so great Julie!! They are getting so big! I remember when we had the u/s of Amelia early on and she looked like the face from the scary guy on Scream! LOL. Yay for the babies!

    ReplyDelete