Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Begun....

Morning Sickness. Well so far today it's all day sickness. I'm praying as quickly as this has come it goes away. On Friday the day after thanksgiving, I had some chickie and pete's fries at the Flyers game...and the babies let me know they did not like them later that night. But then I felt fine for the most part and the rest of the weekend. I felt a little nauseous last night but nothing I haven't felt before. Then this morning I had my breakfast and i was about to walk out the door to go to work but nope I went right to the bathroom and saw my breakfast again. I will try not to get graphic :-) I then thought I would be fine since until today if I did get sick once i got sick i was fine. So I drove to work which was about a 40 minute drive. Got to work and got sick again and then again. So after an hour I left and have been working from home. I'm very very grateful my work allows this because I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't work from home.

I got home and thank goodness i did when i did (although I do have bags in the car) I got sick as soon as I walked in the door. Well i did make it to the basement bathroom. I took a little nap because i needed it. Then later on, I got some ginger ale and made some toast. I thought I was in the clear but nope...got sick again.

So I've gone from hardly any morning sickness to throwing up 5 times within 7 hours. UGH!! But I will admit since they say the more you get sick the healthier the babies are I have a little smile with each time i hug the toilet. LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Preggy Pops yet? My girlfriend swears by them. Don't worry... my bathrooms will be clean this weekend... and you get first dibs! :)

    ReplyDelete