Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thank you Melissa, Diana and Stefanie....

I just wanted to take a quick post to say how grateful I am to have 3 wonderful friends in Diana, Stefanie and Melissa. We had our annual girls holiday dinner on saturday which included an amazing dinner made by melissa. Thank you for hosting this years dinner. It was a great night including their beautiful little girls who are growing up so fast. To top the night off for me was when they presented me with the most amazing gift. A Doppler. For those that don't know, a doppler, is a fetal heart monitor. A little device that allows us to hear the heartbeats. I was just saying the other day that I wanted to rent one for a month since i can't feel them kick yet and it would be awesome to hear the heartbeats on my own. Although sometimes difficult to detect on my own since i'm not a trained operator and the little ones are still pretty small, we were able to hear them that night and I heard them again on my own this morning. It's just amazing and I want to thank you guys for this wondergul gift. I'm so grateful. I would also like to thank Melissa and Amelia (her little girl) for the very cute and first outfits the little ones have received. To see how small they are was very much a reality check. LOL. Thank you all again so much.

2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome Julie we are glad you enjoyed the gift. :) It was great having everyone over and it was such a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can't wait till your babies join the crew. :)

    ReplyDelete