Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

We have movement..

I'm feeling them move!! WAHOO!! So exciting. I'm like 95% it's them that i'm feeling. It actually tickles a litlte bit. I'm getting it on both sides. It's little tingles like everyone said it would be. And now that i'm feeling this more often I believe i felt this a few weeks ago but I didn't know what it was and it only happened like once or twice.

I go on Wednesday for my regular OB appointment. I'll get to hear the heartbeats again. Although I've been able to hear them on my own with my doppler but I will take notice on where the doc finds. he gets them right away so I will pay attenetion. I've been doing pretty good with finding them but it still takes a few mintues sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment