Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Names....

We keep getting asked this question now that we know,and you all know, we are having two girls. We had boy names completely set and ready to go and did not care who knew but we've always had a hard time with the girl names. So to everyone who is wondering...we decided to keep any and all names to ourselves. SORRY!!!! I know, I know...I hate surprises, so why would I keep this from everyone. Well.....will you accept because I said so? See, i'm learning the phrase that many mothers use. :-)

To be honest we have a few in mind but one day it's yes, the next day it's no. But we know whether you like the names we eventually pick or not, you will all love them just the same.

A little hint...If I have ever mentioned a name to you...........................that's not one of them. Sorry again, that was not really a hint but you can eliminate the ones i might have mentioned.

No I have not been drinking but I sure could use a cold one. It's only monday and I'm already mentally done for the week.

I do have a regular OB appointment tomorrow. Just a check up. We might go over some things but I really have no idea. Last appointment was like 5 minutes.

I will give an update tomorrow on my appointment. I hope everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment