Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ob Appt

I forgot to update yesterday after my appointment. Everything went well. We heard their heartbeats and they sounded great. I started my internal exams and all was great with that too. I will begin seeing my OB every two weeks now. I have been asked if I'm every two weeks this early because of the twins and this is a yes and a no. This has more to do with having gone through IVF but also due to twins. If I had not done IVF and was just having twins I don't think I'd be going every two weeks this early. But I am in no way complaining. I'm actually very happy to now be going every two weeks. I would have gone every two weeks all along if I could have.

So our next OB appt is March 5th and the next UltraSound is on March 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment