Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update

Doing a lot better since tuesday. I did have some pain again on tuesday and after calling my Dr. I was able to take some pain meds to help.

I had an OB appt on thursday with no changes. NONE! :-) I was hoping maybe a little change but nope.

Friday I had my weekly stress test which also went well. The girls heartrates are great and they each have a good amount of fluid when we checked on the ultrasound. They are getting very big. We don't check weights or anything with this appt but you could just tell that there is hardly any room left for them.

My Dr. happened to be on call at the hospital on friday so he stopped by when i was having my testing done to check in on me. He also had great news. We moved up my C-section date from June 23rd to June 15th!!!

SOOOO, the girls will be here by the 15th no matter what. If anyone asked me thursday, I would have said I was praying that my water broke so i could have these babies. But now that I have the 15th date and Dr. Dardarian will be delivering them on the 15th I now hope to go on this day instead of not knowing which Dr. would deliver them. Plus, I DO NOT want to have these babies or have to be in the hospital over the weekend From last weeks experience not all the weekend staff was the friendliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment