Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 7!

We're into week 7 now and I wish I could say things are going so great but I've been sick sick and more sick. But not the sick I would have liked as in Morning Sickness but Flu type sickness. Sore throat, coughing, sneezing, congestion. UGH! I went to my Family Dr. and both he and my fertility Dr said I could take Tylenol cold and robitussin. So i've been taking those for now. I'm feeling a little better but it just sucks!!

And everyone tells me the babies will be fine but of course I worry. I guess I have to get used to that. :-) I'll worry about them for the rest of their lives. We have our next ultrasound next thursday on the 20th and I will feel so much better when we get to see those heartbeats again.

Until then here's my 7 weeks update:

Fetal development in pregnancy week 7:
Your baby is really beginning to develop more physical definition this week – their oversized head isn’t just large and oblong anymore, it’s actually a little bit pointy. The tiny receding tail bud is now starting to be overshadowed by the growth of their legs, which are now complete with knees and the beginnings of toes. Their eyes and ears are the most visible features on their head and their miniature bones are starting to harden throughout their body. You also have some variation on a boy or a girl at this point, although their genitals won’t be visible enough to determine which color cigars you’re going to buy until around the 16th week.

No comments:

Post a Comment