Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Another successful non stress test

We had our 2nd non stress test today and again things went well. I had a different nurse who was the nicest lady. She found both heartbeats quickly which was nice and the girls started to react right way. They had a lot of accelerations which my nurse said was so great.

One little thing that did happen was Baby A's heartrate started to show 77,80,99 for more then a few seconds but less then a minute. the nurse felt it was just picking up my heartrate but she wouldn't take me off the monitor until a Dr. came in to confirm this. So that made me feel a lot better.

I also got another quick look at them and they are still breech babies. I was also able to confirm the pain i was having last night in my lower left side/leg is Baby A's feet pushing against me. :-)

So today went really well and things are still looking great.

Next OB appt is Wednesday the 27th. And then another NST on friday.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment