Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hospital Tour

Mike and I did a hospital tour yesterday. It was nice to be able to walk through where we will be. The nurse said I will have a private room and it's a nice size room too. They have a lounge that I can take the babies too if I want to get out of the room and they have a kitchen area where I can store food if I have any and they try to keep it stocked with juices and somtimes bagels in the morning.

We also got to see a 3 hour old baby girl who weighed 5lbs 3oz. She was so adorable. Tiny but bigger then I thought a 5lb baby would be. And amazed me that I have two of them inside right now. I've gotten bigger as you can see in the picture below but I still don't know how they fit in there.


Since I had off yesterday I was able to drive into the city and have lunch with Diana (L) and Melissa (R). And they took a pic with the big belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment